Roles and Responsibility
- Social Media plus full fledged writing for a media portal.
- Oversees all company social media accounts management.
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages.
- Coordinates social media messaging with advertising departments, brand managers, and quarterly or seasonal company goals
- Manages social media team members, by overseeing their work and offering guidance or direction.
- Audit and analyse social media presences, including digital advertising costs and returns.
- Analyse social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement.
- Interview, hire and train social media team members.
- Works with other departments to develop social media timelines coinciding with new product releases, ad campaigns, or other brand messages.
- Monitors and develops reports on competitor activity within social media spaces
- Targeted Communication: To be a voice for your brand and to communicate with your customers—existing and potential.
- Creativity: While writing is a major part of the job, the ability to create visual content is just as important.
- Marketing and Advertising: “interact and engage with existing and potential customers.”
- Intuition: Have an understanding of what kind of customer information is most valuable for your business or brand.
- Critical Thinking: The ability to analyze the results of your efforts.
Engagement includes responding to comments , inspiring conversation, and getting your audience to share your content.
Experience and Location
- 3 -5 Experience
- Location: Andheri East